atypical shoes

Sharing unusual and interesting shoes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, WA, United States

Atypical Shoes is a blog dedicated to interesting and unusual shoes. While some shoes may be considered by some to be ugly and others to be outrageous, the only guideline here is that the shoes are quirky.

I'll try to post shoes that are in an affordable price range for the average person, although I may throw in some with an outrageous price tag so we can have a good laugh at the sillyness of it all.

If you have seen any shoes that you would like to see posted or would like to share, please feel free to post me a comment so that we can share them together.

Andrew Stevens - Jenny

November 25, 2006

Andrew Stevens - Jenny

Finally, shoes for the feminine construction worker in you!

I've been trying to figure out in exactly what kind of situation you might wear these in. They look like they may make a more attractive alternative to snow boots, but that doesn't really make sense with the 4.25" heals, does it?

The good news is that they only cost $49.97 at Gotham City Online if you are willing to experiment with them.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hated this shoe when the darn trend started (allah Beyonce and JLO) and I hate them still. But hey if a diva can pull em off who am I to stand in the way of gals style evolution?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

I'm glad I missed that trend. I had no idea these were actually sort of popular!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am deadly passionate about boots,these boots are really very rocking. Already got the same one from Gotham City Online

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home