atypical shoes

Sharing unusual and interesting shoes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, WA, United States

Atypical Shoes is a blog dedicated to interesting and unusual shoes. While some shoes may be considered by some to be ugly and others to be outrageous, the only guideline here is that the shoes are quirky.

I'll try to post shoes that are in an affordable price range for the average person, although I may throw in some with an outrageous price tag so we can have a good laugh at the sillyness of it all.

If you have seen any shoes that you would like to see posted or would like to share, please feel free to post me a comment so that we can share them together.

Marcello Toshi - Lengua

December 26, 2006

Marcello Toshi - Lengua

I'm really enjoying watching the Marcello Toshi fall 2006 line. All of the shoes are simple, yet have small details that make them magical, like this elfish style "Lengua".

Each pair is handcrafted and take three days to make.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Coronado said...

Nice really nice blog!!
I hope you like mine.
I'll be signin'

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home