atypical shoes

Sharing unusual and interesting shoes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, WA, United States

Atypical Shoes is a blog dedicated to interesting and unusual shoes. While some shoes may be considered by some to be ugly and others to be outrageous, the only guideline here is that the shoes are quirky.

I'll try to post shoes that are in an affordable price range for the average person, although I may throw in some with an outrageous price tag so we can have a good laugh at the sillyness of it all.

If you have seen any shoes that you would like to see posted or would like to share, please feel free to post me a comment so that we can share them together.

Fly London - Frida

January 28, 2007

Fly London - Frida

I know there are a lot of shoes right now in this type of style, but I think these ones are just different enough to be mentioned. I really like how they can be dressed up or down and are cute without being too cutsie. I'm not a big fan of pink, but I really like the way it's used here. It really adds to the retro feeling of the shoes.

They are available for $240 at Umeboshi Shoes.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Laura Hutch said...

Thanks for the link, i have been looking to get a pair of these for ages :)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home